BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FictionThatMatters.org » Home==–Deji Olukotun

FictionThatMatters.org » Home

I have spent the past two years exploring the link between creative stories and human rights on this website. It has been incredible fulfilling. During this time, I’ve met some of the world’s best creative artists, attended fantastic events, and read a boatload of books.

I started this blog to explore whether a link between human rights and creative stories could be made and I was overwhelmed by the results. There is enormous nuance in the way that we approach issues of social justice, such that it is not always clear whether stories help promote human rights. But most of the time it is. The media featured on this blog strongly make the case that human rights storytelling can make all our lives better.

Enjoy the content. If you are interested in my other work and explorations, please visit my portfolio site at www.returnofthedeji.com


Deji Olukotun

No comments:

Post a Comment