BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 6, 2011

Perfect Classroom!! « kennethbourne

Perfect Classroom!! « kennethbourne


my idea of a perfect classroom would be more than ideal classroom. my perfect classroom would be more of a hands on classroom, where outside is brung into the inside so students will have a better understanding of it for example, we don’t have an economics class in my school so I would definitely have a section where you can learn about economics. that section would look like a gas station, or bank offices(checks) depending on the schedule. I chose life-size replica’s because I know for a fact it would help one student learn more because they will b e able to see the reaction with there own eyes and not off some video or just hearing it from their teachers mouth. so in each class their would be a life-size replica of a situation, like the airport, or gas station.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment