BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Professor Karen Willcox, member of the MIT faculty

Professor Karen Willcox, a member of the MIT faculty since 2001, has been teaching undergraduate courses in aeronautics and astronautics every year since she arrived at MIT. 

"My sense is that OCW will really enable us to create better educational linkages, and to fully integrate the learning experience."

 "I really had the impression that all the students would just be fantastic in math," explains Willcox. "When I realized this was not the case, the first thing I did was to try to understand the source of the problem. I started talking to the math faculty and I realized that there was this disconnect between the math and engineering departments."

 http://astronomy.activeboard.com/t43357389/advanced-composition-explorer/

No comments:

Post a Comment